Tuesday, April 1, 2008
1:42 PM
Last nite 4am plus slp n 6am plus wake up. Oni manage to slp for 2hrs. Really tired but due to some reason i cant slp. Finally settle my problem le but when i gg to go bak to my slp at 11am, mel msg me to play help wanyu n zac bubp. So no choice wake up again. I used wanyu's acc n mel used zac. Happy to help wanyu rch 1mil plus den but so pek chek when ppl dc.
Afternoon nan de me,mel,ken n zac online.Play a few rnds n zac wanted to play yang chong battle.oni 3 slots so i hop rm. Very pek chek sia tat guy keep talk n talk n talk, not oni make him miss he oso distracting me n the other gal hai us lose.TMD.Cant he shut up his mouth n focus on playing?


At nite nan de find dao ppl help me union battle i juz play 2 games nia n those 2 games won den but mel n wanyu wan play. Relunctant to go de n i haven drain hao tat y mood not very gd n somemore lose. FK THOSE NPC. I WAN DRAIN DE LA

At first i wan to play wif u all de but i saw even number guess u all were playin team ba so i decided not to disturb if not i so xtra so join other ppl.
Midnite aft gab went off we played battle party.I tink tis is the 1st time i so focus on playing npc cos i had drained those npc e n i dunwan lose my dens again. Today already lose dao wan die le. Cant afford to lose anymore.
TODAY MOOD NOT SO GD I'M SRY IF I OFFEND ANY1 OF U
SELINA/YUMI